Monday 28 November 2016

TwelveTrees: November

TwelveTrees November


Once again I had a clear idea what I wanted for my November TwelveTrees project shot: a tree in the mist/fog of autumn. And of course, the reality proved much more elusive than I anticipated. Work and illness limited my opportunities for this sort of photography, but finally I had a free morning and the weather forecast said fog. Preparations were made.

Of course, in the event there was no fog. Fans of TwelveTrees may recognise this beauty as a runner up in a previous month (when I effed up the composition). This time I went for it and gave her the full soft focus glamour treatment to enhance the natural morning mist, although it has to be said that one of her sisters (below) gave her a pretty good run for the money.

Eleven down, one to go.

Nikon D7200
11-16mm f/2.8
f11 14mm ISO 100

TwelveTrees November